Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire are the latest artists to postpone their summer tour until next year due to the coronavirus. Their “Miraculous Supernatural Tour” will now launch June 18th in Chula Vista, California, and run until August 28th, 2021 in Tampa, Florida.
Fans can hold on to their tickets to be used for the new dates, or they have 30 days to request a refund. Check out some of the new dates below and click here for the complete list.
- June 18, 2021: Chula Vista, CA – North Island Credit Union Amphitheater
- June 19, 2021: Los Angeles, CA – Banc of California Stadium *with special guest WAR
- June 22, 2021: Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
- June 23, 2021: Concord, CA – Concord Pavilion
- June 25, 2021: Ridgefield, WA – Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
- June 29, 2021: Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
- June 30, 2021: Denver, CO – Pepsi Center
- July 2, 2021: Maryland Heights, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- July 3, 2021: Tinley Park, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- July 5, 2021: Clarkston, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre