“Money Money Money” OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 11/2/2020.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 4 in 21.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Money Money Money” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners cash prize may be picked up at the front desk of Seven Mountains Media main office at 801 E. DuBois Ave, DuBois. Prizes not picked up within 30 days of being contacted will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “11/2/2020” and continue through “11/23/2020.” There will be up to 4 winners per contest period.
“Money Money Money” is to be played ONLY on “Passport Radio 98.5 & 900” and to be registered at: “Hemporia DuBois, 210 DuBois St, DuBois” ONLY.
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Money Money Money” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Money Money Money” promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded four times per contest period. Total giveaway amount during the “Money Money Money” could be up to $150.00. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after presenting proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on 11/2/2020 and run through 11/23/2020
- Listeners will be encouraged to visit the three registration locations, to register themselves to qualify their names twice to win the $100 that week or the $150 at the end of the contest period. The three registration locations at Bouquets By Jill in Curwensville (329 Filbert Street), Audio Video Appliance Center in Clearfield (239 East Market Street), and Budget Beverage in Clearfield (217 N 3rd Street).
- Listeners will also be encouraged to listen every weekday from 6:00am-6:00pm for the Money Money Money Cue to Call. Caller 5 is qualified for that week’s drawing, which will be drawn the following Monday for a chance to win $100.00. That qualifier cannot qualify again for the remainder of the contest, but if they do not win that week, their name will be added to the final drawing of $150.00.
- Up to 1 winner during the contest timeline.
- Only one entry per person, per contest period.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “Passport Radio 98.5 & 900” prior to becoming effective.