Hey Passengers- check out the Lucky Lottery Giveaway at Grampian Hardware this month! Stop by and register for your chance at 10 “Oh CASHmas TREE” P-A Lottery Tickets with a chance at $200 thousand dollars!! You can rely on Grampian Hardware for your everyday hardware needs- plumbing, heating, electrical, or building supplies. Grampian Hardware.. at the light in downtown Grampian. Winners drawn every Friday in November! Passport Radio- our listeners ARE winners!
Lucky Lottery Pit Stop OFFICIAL RULES
Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins on November 1, 2022
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are based on number of eligible entries.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, Lucky Lottery Pit Stop participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entrants may only enter once throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on November 1 and continue through November 30, 2022.
- Location: Lucky Lottery Pit Stop may be played at one location from November 1 through November 30, 2022: Grampian Hardware, 478 – 1st Street, Grampian, PA during the sponsor’s normal hours of operation. Indemnification: All participants will be considered contestants of the Lucky Lottery Pit Stop and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in the Lucky Lottery Pit Stop promotional contest.
- Value/Prize(s):There will be 12 winners (3 drawn on November 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th). The winners receive 10 Pennsylvania Lottery Oh Cashmas Tree scratch-off tickets. Specific tickets may change at the discretion of 7 Mountains Media based on availability. Winners must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Lottery regarding any cash prizes awarded by the Lottery. Tickets awarded by 7 Mountains Media have no cash value and will not be replaced if lost or damaged in any way. Winners must pick up their prize from the Passport Radio Studios, 801 E. DuBois Avenue, Dubois PA within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by the winner after presenting proper legal identification.
- Publicity: By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions, and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on November 1 and continue through November 30, 2022.
- Listeners will be encouraged to visit sponsor locations and register only once per household per location site.
- Winners will be drawn from each sponsor site listed above.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at www.passportradiopa.com prior to becoming effective.